Step 1 – Register your interest
To begin the enrolment process please complete the following Expression of Interest Form to indicate your interest in enrolling for Years 9–11 in either the Innovation and Enterprise or the Performing Arts Specialisations.
Step 2 – Enrolment application
On receipt of the completed enrolment form we will be in contact to discuss your application.
Students who are applying for entry into the full-time Performing Arts specialisation will also be required to Audition and attend an interview with the Performing Arts Panel. To register for an Audition date please complete the following Audition Registration Form click here
Step 3 – Interview
Students will be invited to a discernment interview, along with their parents/carers. The interview will focus on the student’s:
- Reasons for applying to enrol at SCCC
- Personal interests and career aspirations
- Understanding how attending SCCC will support his/her career path
- Audition outcomes with Performing Arts Panel (for Performing Arts applications only)
At the end of the interview a recommendation will be made in regards to enrolment.
Step 3 – Letter of Acceptance
Successful applicants will be offered a formal place via letter of acceptance.
Step 4 – Orientation session
Students who accept a placement offer at the College will be required to attend an Orientation Session generally held in November of each year.
For more information:
- VET (EVET) part-time students: Students who wish to attend courses at SCCC will be required to complete an “EVET Expression of Interest form”.
- Learn more about courses at SCCC: For students from Sydney Catholic Schools interested in learning more about the range of Vocational Education and Training (VET) Courses available at the college.