Enterprise Learning activities connecting training with real work
Enterprise activities allow students to gain valuable and credible experience while also providing an understanding of what the expectations will be when they are part of the workforce. Under the guidance of industry specialists, students observe and work alongside professionals including, but not limited to chefs, food and beverage attendants, technical operators, event coordinators and corporate administration teams.
Students develop skills and knowledge aligned to course requirements and for future employability.
There are a number of ways the team, along with their supporters within the community work to provide students with these opportunities. These include:
- Hair and Beauty Appointments: Book in for your next hair or beauty treatment.
- Restaurant Bookings: Book a private dining room in Kassala Restaurant.
- Catering Orders: In-house chefs provide catering for your next event. Delivery to location also available.
- Facility Hire: Industry built state of the art auditorium and commercial kitchens are available for hire.
- Technical Support: Expert technical managers are available to support your next production, Recording or live-stream event.
- Timber Projects: Design and build your next bench seat, garden bed or timber crosses. Customised projects welcome.
Rates for facility hire, catering and beauty options are available on request. Call us today on (02) 8372 4472 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of friendly team will welcome your enquiry.