This course provides students in Years 9 and 10 skills training required for front line team members in a variety of retail settings, industry sectors and business contexts.
Sample training units for this course:
- Work effectively and safely in a service environment
- Workplace communication to support customers
- Personal work organisation
This is a 100 hour course and runs for one year. Students who complete a Stage 5 course in Year 9 will have the choice in Year 10 to complete:
- an additional Stage 5 course OR
- commence a Stage 6 Cert II course in Year 10